Líneas Romero - Dunes excursion
English, German, Spanish
Salida a las 9:30 h
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups
What does the experience include?
Staying in Lanzarote is no excuse for overlooking the attractions of northern Fuerteventura. 45 minutes by ferry are all it takes to reach Corralejo and its impressive sand dune system. Don’t miss out!
What you need to know
A bus will pick you up from the closest collection point to your accommodation and transport you to Playa Blanca in southern Lanzarote, where you’ll catch the ferry to Corralejo. The journey between the two islands takes approximately 45 minutes, although the ferry stops along the way so passengers can feed the fish and enjoy a view of the rich Atlantic sea life through the boat’s glass bottom.
Once you reach Corralejo, you’ll have an hour to walk along the seafront promenade and explore its shops selling clothes and handcrafted goods.
Next, a bus will take you to Corralejo Dunes Natural Park, an impressive nature reserve with golden sand beaches and turquoise waters. In addition to taking a stroll and photographing the dunes, you’ll also have time to go for a swim and have lunch in the beach bars that are just a few metres from the sea.
Finally, a bus will take you back to Corralejo where you’ll catch the return ferry to Playa Blanca and, finally, head back by bus to the nearest collection point to your accommodation.
Information of interest
- Adults: €44
- Over-60s: €39
- Children (2 to 11 years old): €25
- Return bus transfer from the closest collection point to your hotel
- Ferry between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura
- Travel insurance
- Tour guide service in Spanish, English, French and German. This service is also available in Italian and Polish (on request and depending on availability).
Remember to bring:
- Comfortable clothes, swim wear and beach shoes
- Hat or cap