SSI PADI Adventure Diver Course
English, German, Spanish
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Custom experience
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What does the experience include?
The SSI/PADI Advanced Adventurer Diver course lets you experience five different dives in open waters from five SSI Speciality programmes without having to complete a full Speciality programme.
If you’re not sure of your next step, this is the perfect way to boost your diving skills and experience and to identify which Speciality programme interests you the most.
You’ll receive a SSI/PADI Advanced Adventurer certificate after completing the programme.
What you need to know
Although acquiring theoretical knowledge is essential when starting out in the world of scuba diving and for diving safely, people who want to learn scuba diving do so to experience the unique sensation of exploring the marine depths independently. Adventure is exactly what this Native Diving course offers and it can be completed in two or three mornings.
If you’d like to have a fantastic time photographing schools of fish, exploring sunken ships or enjoying an exciting night dive, the SSI/PADI Advanced Adventurer Diver course is for you.
Information of interest
- Experience price: €60 – €320.
- Minimum age: 10 years old. * Younger divers can only go on some of the adventure dives.
- To take part in this activity you must have a medical certificate from the past two years.