Dolphin Discovery Multiacuatic
English, French, German, Spanish
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
DOLPHIN AND WHALE WATCHING IN GRAN CANARIA
Enjoy an unforgettable two-hour-long experience going in search of dolphins and whales on a modern boat with a glass bottom. This is a fantastic opportunity to see dolphins in their natural habitat. The Multiacuatic has Blue Boat status guaranteeing it complies with laws safeguarding the safety of cetaceans. Soft drinks are included in the price of the ticket, while other drinks and sandwiches are available to buy. And if you don’t spot any dolphins or whales on your trip, Multiacuatic invites you to do the trip all over again for free. The boat is equipped with ramp access for wheelchairs and prams.
What does it include?
- Boat trip
- A drink
Recommendations: Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Adult from Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, Mogán: €35.00
- Child from Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, Mogán: €25.00
- Adult without transport, from Puerto Rico: €27.00
- Child without transport, from Puerto Rico: €14.00