Tamaran Excursiones TNF - Jeep Excursion to Masca
English, French, German, Spanish
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Maximum group: 8 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What does the experience include?
We will pick you up at your accommodation or a nearby meeting point before heading for La Paz, in Puerto de la Cruz, the start of our four-wheeled adventure. On the jeep adventure you’ll be able to visit places that are inaccessible via other means: such is the beauty of top-quality 4×4 excursions! Along the way we’ll make various stops and the Tamarán team will tell you about the history of each place you visit as well as anecdotes and unusual facts.
One of the highlights of the excursion is the hamlet of Masca, an incredibly distinctive place due to the surrounding nature and the age of its buildings. We’ll also visit places such as Garachico, a town that rose from the ashes after it was destroyed by a volcano over 300 years ago, Santiago del Teide and the cliffs of Los Gigantes. We will also stop to have lunch at a restaurant in El Tanque, where you’ll be able to sample Canarian cuisine surrounded by camels, and, at the end of the trip, we’ll take you back to the pick-up point.
What you need to know
- Stops in Masca, Garachico, Icod de los Vinos, Santiago del Teide, Buenavista and other key places in the north of the island
- Stop for lunch in a restaurant in El Tanque
- One driver per vehicle of up to eight people (the vehicle travels in a convoy of various jeeps)
- Explanations in your language
- Four-wheel drive jeep vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation or a nearby place
Does not include
Camel ride at one of the stops on the excursion (optional)