The unmatched freshness of this room comes from its bright and lively design.
- Air conditioning
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The hotel Occidental Arenas Blancas part of the Varadero Resort complex by Barceló and is located in Varadero beach frontCuba's most famous tourist destination, it is also very close to the city of Varadero, just 100 m away.
Its welcoming rooms exude the joyful essence of Cuba and are decorated in lively colours, spreading Caribbean tradition and warmth to visitors.
The Barceló Hotel Group health and safety concept
Our health and safety seal represents and endorses all our experience and research into health, safety and hygiene, and has been adapted to the current world situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and reinforcement measures to comply with WHO recommendations, as well as those of international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country in which we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page for further information and detailed interactive maps.
The Barceló Hotel Group health and safety concept
Stricter cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygiene specialist responsible for ensuring the complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be reinforced and regularly verified by our partners.
Calle 64 y final Varadero, Matanzas , Cuba Varadero Cuba. Cuba
Varadero Airport, 28 km away
Varadero Golf Course, 4 km away
The Barceló Solymar Arenas Blancas Resort has a complete range of facilities to take care of your body and mind, including a marvellous sauna, the benefits of which are world famous. There is also a wide range of massages (subject to charge).
The beauty salon, open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., provides guests all kinds of services, including a hair salon. A fully equipped fitness studio also offers a personal trainer service and opens its doors from 09.00 to 17.00 (9 am - 5 pm).
The Barceló Hotel Group offers its comprehensive all inclusive programme, so guests don’t need to worry about anything except relaxing and enjoying themselves.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are all included, cocktails and soft drinks at the open bar, sports, activities and entertainment at no additional cost... We offer you a special free selection of our best services for you to enjoy our Barceló hotels even more.
Below you can see the list of services included in the special Barceló All Inclusive programme at the Barceló Solymar Arenas Blancas Resort in Cuba.
What does All-Inclusive include?
Food and drinks
· Unlimited breakfast, lunch and dinner at buffet restaurant Solymar and Arenas Blancas
· Lunch and aperitifs in the Solymar and Arenas Blancas restaurant huts
· Aperitifs in the Solymar main pool as well as the Arenas Blancas pool
· Drinks at the 9 bars in the resort
· 2 dinners for every 7th night of your stay with a choice of à la carte restaurants: Spanish, Italian, fish, Mexican, Asian and Cuban cuisines
. Prior booking and smart attire are required
· Additional bookings subject to availability
· National drinks and a selection of international drinks in the bars and restaurants
Facilities and sports
· 3 outdoor pools
· 2 hot tubs located in the Solymar main pool area
· A children's integrated pool
· Miniclub (4-12 years)
· Games area
· Children’s playground
· Day and night-time activities for adults and children
· Sports in the hotel: 2 tennis courts and a multi-sports court, basketball, volleyball, pool, table tennis, giant chess, darts, shuffleboard, pétanque court, aerobics, gym, dance classes, water-polo, water basketball and water aerobics
· Introductory diving course in the pool
Non-motorised water sports (catamaran, kayaking, snorkelling, water bike, trampoline on the beach, etc.)
· Car park
· Digital safe
· Minibar restocked daily with mineral water, soft drinks and local beer
Services not included
· Medical services in the hotel from 9.00 to 17.00 Monday to Saturday
· Varadero International Clinic 800 metres away
· Romantic breakfast
· Romantic dinner
· Premium Drinks
· Premium Minibar
· Bureau de Change (24-hour currency exchange)
· 24-hour Wi-Fi in the Solymar lobby
· 24-hour telephone and fax service at reception
· Post office
· Internet room open 24 hours
· Babysitting service
· Mini supermarket
· Boutiques and craft shops
· Night spots in the area
· Shopping centre in the area
· All services not mentioned in the Barceló All Inclusive programme
A spectacular pool area with 3 outdoor swimming pools, an integrated swimming pool for children, and 2 hot tubs. Each swimming pool has a bar, a sun shade areas and sun loungers with a towel service.
The hotel offers day-time entertainment in the pool area and games room. At night, guests can enjoy the shows in the Solymar Bar-Club and outdoor swimming pool area. In addition, guests have access to the Havana Club disco at Allegro Palma Real from 23.00 to 03.00 (additional charge to All Inclusive programme). Children will have the time of their lives playing in the swimming pool, the miniclub (09.00- 17.00) and the children's playground.
In this area there are Wi-Fi service (subject to charge of 1 cuc per hour)
You can access your room at the Occidental Arenas Blancas after 4:00 PM, but you can check in anytime after 9:00 AM. Check-out is at 12:00 AM. Guests can use the hotel until 4:00 PM and, if they wish, they can pay for late check-out.
The Occidental Arenas Blancas offers free parking at the hotel.
Yes, the Occidental Arenas Blancas hotel is adapted for people with disabilities.
No, pets are not allowed at the Occidental Arenas Blancas.
Guests can enjoy free internet access at the Occidental Arenas Blancas.
The Occidental Arenas Blancas staff will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Russian and Italian.
The Occidental Arenas Blancas does not offer room service.
Yes, the Occidental Arenas Blancas offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.